[opencms-dev] Documentation

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Nov 24 12:07:32 CET 2004

Hi all,

>Eventually join your forum with an open-opencms website?

what can we do is, to create an Opencms6 Website open for all who want
an account. Then we can integrate there the MVN-Forum with the
installation ideas from Aresh. Around this, we can then integrate the
migrated Documentation Modules for Opencms6, but just when they are
available...

But everything fails with the community ... in opencms-book there is a
link to an older page where a year ago some modules were hosted and some
informations was collected. Today this link is a dead one, because the
guy who made this now is nit longer interested into opencms (my opinion)
so there should be a community around.

And i can tell you that there are plans creating such a community (like
OpenSymphony´s or JBoss, not the commercial :-) )

Bye

Achim