AW: [opencms-dev] Documentation

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Wed Nov 24 13:34:43 CET 2004

Hi,

> what can we do is, to create an Opencms6 Website open for all who want
> an account. Then we can integrate there the MVN-Forum with the
> installation ideas from Aresh. Around this, we can then integrate the
> migrated Documentation Modules for Opencms6, but just when they are
> available...

This is what i ment in my first mail but think it makes no sense to start
something like this while we still have the phpbb around. This would create
a competition where none is needed.

What do you mean with the statement about the plans to create a community?
Would this make this whole idea obsolete?

Perhaps if a support site provides a complete image of itself, so it's not
depending on any person or server. Since the passwords are encrypted there
should be no security risk.

Regards
Sebastian