[opencms-dev] W3C-style webserver logs from tomcat standalone OpenCMS v5?

Gary Theis gary.theis at resonance.com.sg
Thu Nov 25 04:10:10 CET 2004

Let me answer the question for posterity since I finally located the answer:

Just uncomment and edit the relevant section for Access Log Valve in the
Tomcat server.xml config file

Gary

At 10:13 AM 11/25/2004, you wrote:
>Can the standalone tomcat install produce W3C-style webserver logs?
>Basically I need to analyze access to my standalone Tomcat OpenCms v5
>install thru WebTrends or something similar. I can find plenty of
>java-related error logs in the tomcat dirs, but nothing resembling a web log.
>
>Regards,
>Gary

Gary Theis
Director
Technical Consulting

R E S O N A N C E
111 North Bridge Road
#22-01 Peninsula Plaza
Singapore 179098
t:  +65 6557 6131
f:  +65 6333 9596
m:+65 9762 2056
w: <http://www.resonance.com.sg/>www.resonance.com.sg

Delivers The Constant Customer
This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, any display, dissemination,
distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the sender
to this email message to the above number.