[opencms-dev] FIXED Re: Error accessing "Current projects" in the admin view

Robert Burén robert.buren at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:28:59 CET 2004

Hmm... I thought I'd reply to my own question here, for the archive's sake.

The problem came from the fact that both www.bluefish.se and
bluefish.se points to our site. Out of habit, I only use the
bluefish.se URL, which have always seemed to work. However, the
problem described below only shows when I access bluefish.se but not
www.bluefish.se.

So, I have come to the conclusion that somewhere in the admin UI there
are some generated links to www.bluefish.se, and when my browser tries
to access them, the session cookie is wrong (since it it associated
with bluefish.se). The effect is that I appear to be logged in for
most pages, but not for all.

The solution (at least for me): use the www.bluefish.se URL when using
the admin UI....

/Robert