[opencms-dev] XML Content Demo

opencms at biberbeatz.de opencms at biberbeatz.de
Thu Nov 25 15:59:38 CET 2004

Hi,

again I have some trouble creating xml content. This time I wanted to
create an xmlcontent outside the folder: sites/default/xmlcontent

I can create it but when trying to watch it an error messages occurs.
Please have a look at the following error message:

org.opencms.loader.CmsLoaderException: Property 'template-elements'
undefined for file /demopages/testarticle

Requested resource: /demopages/testarticle
OpenCms version: 6.0 alpha 2 Caladan
OpenCms context: /opencms/opencms

Looks like it is something with a template. This is also my point.
How is the article connected to a template?

I also used the build in "article" document wizard and created an
artcle in the new folder structure. Also again the same message.

Any paths I have to change somewhere (path to the schema is correct).
Also see stacktrace.

<---snip stacktrace--->
org.opencms.loader.CmsLoaderException: Property 'template-elements'
undefined for file /demopages/testarticle [Code 28 - Error while
	at
org.opencms.loader.CmsResourceManager.getTemplateLoaderFacade(CmsReso
urceManager.java:522)
	at
org.opencms.loader.CmsXmlContentLoader.load(CmsXmlContentLoader.java:
205)
	at
org.opencms.loader.CmsResourceManager.loadResource(CmsResourceManager
.java:560)
	at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.showResource(OpenCmsCore.java:1296)
	at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:103)
	at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
	at

Thanks for your help.

Jan