[opencms-dev] XML Content Demo

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Tue Nov 23 15:44:39 CET 2004

>Which one is the best to use and where can I get the recommended?

I use 2.6.2 as you do

>What do you mean start with OpenCMS? You mean the type?

Yes, i mean the type, must begin with OpenCms, as the example does.

>See my attached myarticles.xsd:

Looks correct
>Do not know what do yozu mean in detail. I just copied paste the
example by Alexander which worked fine for  a lot of people.

I mean the attributes declared as a "mapping" must exist into the attribute
declaratio too, in this xsd, the Title attribute is declared ok.

>Do you mean the reference toi the schema?

Yes, the reference must match the path where you've stored the xsd schema.

>So I uploaded my schema with a fileupload to the location where the
generic xml file is saved and published the content.

The schema must be in the path declared in the xsd.

Did you try to generate a test xml generic content for the Article.xsd
located in /xmlcontent/ ?

Look at the control code of a wizard-generated working article and compare
with the control code of yours.

Again, good luck !