[opencms-dev] Problem with tree and detail view

Sascha Flohr s.flohr+lists.opencms at cymes.net
Fri Nov 26 11:25:37 CET 2004

Hello,

Maybe someone has an idea for my problem:

I have created a site beside the default site called "/sites/X" with
some folders and content. Nothing special so far. I added the the
necessary Element <site> to the opencms-system.xml and it is all ok with
it. Pages are accessible when published.

Additionally I added a project "X" for that site and an CMS-User with
restrictions to the hierarchy "/sitex/X". All seems to be ok with that
user.

Now my problem is that as an user with group "Administrators" and
"Projectmanagers" I am not longer able to klick on a folder in the
tree-view to open the detail-view for that folder when I choose the
project "/". Only for the "/system" hierarchy it is possible to browse
through the folders. When I chose the project "/sites/X" it is all ok, I
am able to browse the hierarchy.

The hierarchy in the tree-view is shown correctly. All folders open, but
in the detail-view nothing is displayed but the folders ...

	channels
	sites
	system

Even klicking on the "channels" or "sites" folder in the detail-view
does not what it should. Only for the "/system" folder it is ok.

Any idea about that behavior?

--
Freundliche Grüße

Sascha Flohr