[opencms-dev] Where is my templates?

Tulio Caraciolo tulio.caraciolo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 19:03:31 CET 2004

Hi, sorry for the silly question but, the templates within the OpenCMS
do things such:

CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext,
request, response);

String template =
"/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/templates/main";

if (cms.template("head")) {
	// include the template head part
	cms.include(template, "head");
}

So they know that the head template will be in the path
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/templates/main, how
do I know if the path I am using is the correct one, It does not use
normal paths cause the files are inside the databas(VFS) so, for a
template in the org.whatever.test what is the correct path?

Thanks in advance... Sorry for the bad english

--
[]s

Tulio C.