[opencms-dev] flexcache directives for OpenCms 6 Alpha 2

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Thu Dec 2 09:13:44 CET 2004

As for the first part of your question:

You have to clear the cache manually when in offline mode. Usually this
is done implicitly when you publish a resource, but since you're
working offline I assume that you explicitly wants to avoid the
publishing step. And thus you must clear the cache yourself. You do
this in the administrative view or by using the various FlexCache
request parameters (see the interactive documentation)

regards
Claus