[opencms-dev] Can't edit content

tony tony at tgds.net
Thu Dec 2 10:34:40 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm learning from the very beginning so please accept my apologies in
advance.

I am trying to use the WYSIWYG editor in Firefox 1. Each time I try to
publish I get:
org.opencms.xml.CmsXmlException: XML validation error:

<errors>
  <error column="71" line="19">src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'OpenCmsLocale' to a(n) type definition component.</error>
  <error column="71" line="19">src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'OpenCmsLocale' to a(n) simpleType definition component.</error>
  <error column="89" line="17">src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'OpenCmsHtml' to a(n) type definition component.</error>
</errors>

Please advise.

TIA

Tony Grant