[opencms-dev] Issues with OpenCMS on Mac

Dipak Bhandari d.bhandari at qut.edu.au
Thu Dec 2 23:35:59 CET 2004

Hi there! I've installed OpenCMS 5.0 with the aim of hosting our intranet applications on it. However, I've just realised that the neither the source editor nor the page editor work properly on Macs.
Macs are widely used by our academic staff and so its imperative for us to find a solution that provides support for Mac OS as well as Windows and Linux.
I'd like to know if there is a way to make OpenCMS page/source editors work on Macs and is it possible to integrate OpenCMS user authentication with our existing User Authentication solution based on Active Directory.

Dipak Bhandari
CSO - Computing Services
Creative Industries Faculty
Creative Industries Precinct, the hub Z2 236
Musk Avenue, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
Ph: (07) 3864 3027
email: d.bhandari at qut.edu.au