[opencms-dev] Problem with Apache to access the Workplace

Rafael Diaz Valdes Rafael.Diaz.Valdes at cern.ch
Fri Dec 3 15:37:59 CET 2004

Hi, all

 I have Opencms 5 installed as ROOT in Tomcat connected with Apache using mod_proxy (thanks to Robert Buren).  The connection work perfectly when I access to the pages but when I access to the workplace (http://www.xxxx.com/system/login/index.html?login=true <http://www.xxxx.com/system/login/index.html?login=true> ) the  window is opened with the following info:
 Forbidden

 You don't have permission to access /opencms/system/workplace/action/explorer_new.html on this server.

 Apache/2.0.52 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.52 OpenSSL/0.9.7a Server at www.xxxx.com Port 80

Note: Please "www.xxxx.com " is a generic way to write the address of the site in this e-mail.

Why can't Apache access to the workplace ???

Best Regards
Rafael Diaz