[opencms-dev] Severe problem in production server =(

John Giammarche jgiammarche at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 14:21:59 CET 2004

Hello everyone...I'm still having problems with my
production server, but I'm closer to finding a
solution.

The last words in catalina.out are:

SEVERE: All threads (175) are currently busy, waiting.
Increase maxThreads (175) or check the servlet status

Then the java process remains active, but OpenCMS
doesn't respond to any requests. As you see, I changed
the max number of processors from 75 to 175, but the
problem persists.

I paste below again my machine specs:

 CPU: Pentium IV 2.8 Ghz, HT enabled
 RAM: 256 MB
 Swap: 1 GB
 Kernel:  2.4.21-15.0.3.ELsmp
 OpenCMS version: 5.0.1 (Kaitain)
 Oracle version: Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.4.0 -
 Production
 Tomcat version: 4.1.31
 Apache version: 2.0.50

I hope someone can help me, because this is a
production server and I have no clue...

regards,

John