[opencms-dev] Help, opencms using old css files.

marcel hebert marcelhebert69 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:04:23 CET 2004

Hello all,
My name is Marcel and I'm a long time subscriber, first time sender.
I've been using opencms for a month or so now and everything has been
running great. But whenever I change one of my css files, the change is not
reflected in the website. I assume that the file is being stored elsewhere
to improve performance. Is there any way I could make sure I use the latest
copy of my css files.

I'm using Opencms 6 Alpha 2 on linux AS with jboss

Sorry if this was in the archieve but I couldn't find anything related.
Thanks for your help,
Marcel