[opencms-dev] Help, opencms using old css files.

Crandell, Edward W. crandell at arbor.edu
Wed Dec 8 14:19:37 CET 2004

Marcel,
Depending on how the css file is being referenced in your template, you
may need to force any templates which include the css file to be
recompiled, thus causing the updated css file to be included as a part
of the template.

This can be accomplished by using the "TOUCH" command on any templates
which use the changed css file.

Ed Crandell