[opencms-dev] post wizard blank page

Eli Spizzichino es.j at javanet.info
Tue Dec 7 02:33:42 CET 2004

Greetings, I'm stucked since days I can't find why in certain host
OpenCms alpha 2 doesn't display nothing at the end of the wizard. The
login is simply blank. One week ago you said the reason was for the
mysql version but this seems not the reason. Indeed in one host with
gentoo and mysql 4.0.22 the wizard finished well and I can work as
espected, on another host with debian sarge + mysql 4.0.22 (same version
and same version of tomcat 4.1.30) the wizard finished I can't see
nothing but the login blank page. Please help I need it working for a
next wednesday demo.