[opencms-dev] Forgot Password Email

Jason Schatz jes at urbancode.com
Mon Dec 13 10:17:58 CET 2004

I have asked this question before, but I have never gotten a response.
I am trying to create a simple forgot password page, where a user can
enter their username and get an email back with their unencrypted
password.  However, opencms encrypts the passwords such that I can't
just read it out of the database and send it back to the user.
I was just wondering if anyone had dealt with this problem and had a
workaround.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--Jason

Jason E. Schatz                 2044 Euclid Ave., Suite 600
Developer                       Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Urbancode, Inc.

email:  jes at urbancode.com       voice:  216-858-9000
web:    www.urbancode.com       fax:    216-858-9602