[opencms-dev] Forgot Password Email

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Mon Dec 13 15:31:49 CET 2004

Hello,

    I think OpenCms encrypts the password with a one-way algorithm so is
no way to get is back clear text.
I would proceed in chagening the user's password to a random pwd than to
have a change password page (hopefully you
have this one already ;)) where the user can change this random password
to a more "normal" password.

Best regards,
Andras.