[opencms-dev] publish problem alpha 2

Hans van der Linden hans at iblinden.nl
Tue Dec 14 14:12:27 CET 2004

It seems to be a typical multi site issue. If you have configured a different URL (hostname) as <workplace-server> in your
opencms-system.xml as your website URL (hostname) the problem can occur but when workplace-server and website URL (hostname) are the
same the problem is gone.

Anyone any suggestions?

Hans