[opencms-dev] How to add customized html functionality to the WYSIWYG editor

Benjamin Rasmussen benjamin.rasmussen at ctxm.com
Sat Dec 18 14:28:32 CET 2004

I would like to add a button with a small icon to the WYSIWYG editor. This
button should allow the user to open an additional window with one or more
input fields to fill out. After the user is satisfied with the inserted data
the user will proceed to the WYSIWYG editor again. The WYSIWYG editor will
now display the inserted information in a specific way using CSS tags and
tables etc. I guess this functionality is equivalent to the use of the table
in the WYSIWYG editor.

Is this possible and can you point me in some directions where I can find
more information.

Thanks.