[opencms-dev] How to add customized html functionality to theWYSIWYG editor (Annual Leave until 7th Jan)

Nicholas Hemley Nicholas.Hemley at lhb.scot.nhs.uk
Sat Dec 18 14:32:25 CET 2004

I am on annual leave until 7th January so please contact
David.McBain at lhb.scot.nhs.uk in my absence.

>>> opencms-dev 12/18/04 13:28 >>>

I would like to add a button with a small icon to the WYSIWYG editor.
This
button should allow the user to open an additional window with one or
more
input fields to fill out. After the user is satisfied with the inserted
data
the user will proceed to the WYSIWYG editor again. The WYSIWYG editor
will
now display the inserted information in a specific way using CSS tags
and
tables etc. I guess this functionality is equivalent to the use of the
table
in the WYSIWYG editor.

Is this possible and can you point me in some directions where I can
find
more information.

Thanks.

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.