[opencms-dev] Help needed [ I doubt is there anyone in this mailing list succeded working with opencms

aravind kumar aravindkuppala at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 12:35:16 CET 2004

Hi all,

 Is there anyone till now succeeded using this opencms
tool.

 Why I am saying this is I have been to that mailing
archives and I have been to google also searching for
info about this opencms tool.

 If anyone succeeded using this tool please help me in
this.

I just want to get http://localhost:8080/system/login
work
instead of this http://localhost:8080/ssytem/login as
I dont want this opencms exposed to my customers.

and one more thing is

 I just want to import one website which contains only
html pages and those pages including some images. so I
am using this import module i downloaded from
http://alkacon.com the same Extended HTML import
module. The import happend perfectly with out a single
exception. but when i tried viewing it The images are
not displayed. and when i see the source code the
links for the images are not pointing correclty.

 I really wonder whats going wrong is the opnecms tool
itself is some mystery.

 and one more thing when I went to
system/galleries/pics/images thats the folder i
specified while the import time.  when I open this
folder in workplace I am not able to see the full list
of images. and when i open this using image gallery
all the images are coming ???

 some one please clear this doubts.

 thanks in advance
 arvind