[opencms-dev] Help needed [ I doubt is there anyone in this mailing list succeded working with opencms

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at etnoteam.it
Mon Dec 27 12:42:19 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 03:35 -0800, aravind kumar wrote:

>  Is there anyone till now succeeded using this opencms
> tool.

I am sorry, but your subject line is preposterous. Just because you are
having problems doesn't mean everyone else is :)

>  If anyone succeeded using this tool please help me in
> this.
>
> I just want to get http://localhost:8080/system/login
> work
> instead of this http://localhost:8080/ssytem/login as
> I dont want this opencms exposed to my customers.

I don't understand what you are saying here. If you want to get rid of
the opencms/opencms string in the URL there have been many posts on this
mailing list explaining how to do it.

>  I just want to import one website which contains only
> html pages and those pages including some images. so I
> am using this import module i downloaded from
> http://alkacon.com the same Extended HTML import
> module. The import happend perfectly with out a single
> exception. but when i tried viewing it The images are
> not displayed. and when i see the source code the
> links for the images are not pointing correclty.

Never used the static import, so I know nothing about it.

>  and one more thing when I went to
> system/galleries/pics/images thats the folder i
> specified while the import time.  when I open this
> folder in workplace I am not able to see the full list
> of images. and when i open this using image gallery
> all the images are coming ???

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Tristan