[opencms-dev] Help needed [ I doubt is there anyone in this mailing list succeded working with opencms

aravind kumar aravindkuppala at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 14:10:33 CET 2004

Hi tristan,

yeah Actually when I went to the mailing archive and I did exactly the same way as mentioned in the mailing archive but couldnt succeed.. and there itself like I come across some mails saying that it still not working things like that so it made me sent such subject :)

anyways if u have done like getting rid of the opencms/opencms in the URL.. then plese tell me how to do.

its very vital for me. :)

thanks
aravind