[opencms-dev] Help needed [ I doubt is there anyone in this mailing list succeded working with opencms

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Tue Dec 28 21:18:48 CET 2004

Hi,

there's a documentation module on
http://www.alkacon.com/alkacon/en/company/downloads.html where it's
detailed explained for version 5.0 and here
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2004q3/012990.html is my
config for version 6.0 (apache 2.0, tomcat 5.0)

if this doesn't help you please provide more information about the
system your running (Servlet container, Webserver, OS, etc.) and explain
where the specific problems occure.

Regards
Sebastian