[opencms-dev] Mozilla and WYSIWYG editor (again)

Dmitry chkalov at bk.ru
Tue Dec 28 11:36:57 CET 2004

Hello All
I use Linux OS And Mozilla 1.7.1 browser.
I chose HTMLArea editor for "Page" in te preferences.
But when I use WYSIWYG for edit page I see only simply editor. It isn`t
HTMLArea!!!

I found messages about problem in this maillist and edited my config file.

This is my config file for HTMLArea:

<editor>
        <label>editor.title.htmlarea</label>
        <resourcetypes>