[opencms-dev] How to use external application in opencms?

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 20:28:52 CET 2004

Dear All,

I would like to use an external application in my site. This site has been made by opencms but the application is created and run out of opencms enviroment. also its database is defferent.

So I would like to call this application in one page of my site(I mean site's template should be applied for these pages too).
As iframe is not supported by some browsers, I prefer to use another way.

Can anyone suggest me another way for calling an external application in my site?

Regards,
Farnaz

http://mail.yahoo.com