[opencms-dev] Modul Export: additionalresources?

Jakob Lemler Jakob.Lemler at t-online.de
Tue Dec 28 20:42:38 CET 2004

Hi,

question about the additionalresources option in module export:
I created a module in (/system/modules/org.gotdns.hermes/) and a site in
(/sites/chako).

Now I want to export the files from the site together with the module
data. Therefore I set:
additionalresources:
/chako;/sites/chako;/system/modules/org.gotdns.hermes/ and because that
does not work to:
additionalresources: /sites/chako;/system/modules/org.gotdns.hermes/ but
without success.

When I export the module, only the module files are exported but never
the files frrom the site under /sites/chako.
What I am doing wrong? Is this an error or did I misunderstand the
principle???

tia
Jakob