[opencms-dev] How to publish my content to a different machine..

aravind kumar aravindkuppala at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 11:26:38 CET 2004

Hi All,

 I am planning to publish this content what ever is
there in the opencms VFS onto a front end server which
is not running opencms. how to do this please help me.

 I came across this while going through some pdf.
----------------------
 During publishing, OpenCms can publish resources into
the regular file system.
These files are copies of those inside OpenCms.
Editing these copies is not the
same as editing the content of the VFS.

Can some one tell me how can we publish the oontent to
the local system and if i want to publish it to a
different machine where this opencms is not running
how to do that.

 Cheers
  arvind