AW: AW: AW: AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS6 backward module compatibility

John Giammarche jgiammarche at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 14:05:03 CET 2004

Well, thanks for the quite log reply.

I was just making some tests to see if I were likely
to run into problems when and if my boss urged me to
change versions.

I'm using the JSP template machanism in OpenCMS5, the
XML is just there for the JSP to work.

So, OpenCMS6 doesn't support OpenCMS5 templates...I'll
take it as a fact..:(

Regards,

John

http://www.opencms.org/export/download/opencms/opencms_5.0_doc_full.zip

> > This is the OpenCms 5 jsp documentation. I would
> use
> > it as a starting point,
> > although in OpenCms 6 (don't know what you use)
> this
> > will probably slightly
> > change.
> >
> > Regards