[opencms-dev] Probleme with cms link to JSPs

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Mon Jan 3 17:09:31 CET 2005

Hi all

I use OpenCms 5.0.1
I'v seen something very surprising while export of JSPs.

My main JSP contains links with values passed into the URL.
My code looks like this
<a
href="<cms:link>/www/fr/ecard/agrandir_carte.jsp</cms:link>?carte=Orque.jsp&locale=fr">Orque</a>

When I export and open my page JSP the links has got the target to  :
/opencms/export//www/fr/ecard/agrandir_carte.jsp?carte=Orque.jsp&locale=fr

So, there is nothing shocking. But when I click to the link, ther is a
blank page. There is no way to display the right page.
I looked to the directory where the pages have been exported.
 ls -l $CATAINA_HOME/webapps/opencms/export/www/fr/ecard/
Here is what I read :
-rw-rw-r--    1 tomcat   tomcat          0 Jan  3 16:46 agrandir_carte.jsp
-rw-rw-r--    1 tomcat   tomcat       1924 Jan  3 16:46
agrandir_carte.jsp?carte=Orque.jpg&locale=fr

Has anybody any explanation ?

Regards

--
Xavier Ottolini