AW: [opencms-dev] Nested taglib elements

Ulrich Rueth lists at rueth.info
Mon Jan 3 22:01:25 CET 2005

Perfect, it works! :-)))

Thank you very much!

Regards
Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org]Im Auftrag von Sebastian
Himberger
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Januar 2005 21:39
An: The OpenCms mailing list
Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] Nested taglib elements

Hi Ulrich,

that's because dynamic attributes are disabled. You have to edit the
WEB-INF/opencms.tld and enable expressions for the desired attributes.

Example:

     <tag>
         <name>contentload</name>
         <tag-class>org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspTagContentLoad</tag-class>
         <description>
             This tag loads XML content items from the OpenCms VFS.
         </description>
         <attribute>
             <name>collector</name>
         </attribute>
         <attribute>
             <name>param</name>
	    <!-- THIS IS THE LINE NEEDED FOR DYNAMIC PARAMETERS -->
	    <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
         </attribute>
         <attribute>
             <name>property</name>