[opencms-dev] vfs explorer 'location' issue in /sites/default - bug?

Jack Bakker jbakker at iable.ca
Mon Jan 10 12:57:58 CET 2005

More info regarding the possible issue I described below (not sure if it is
a 'feature' of the multisite config which is why I am posting to mailing
list not bugzilla):

I have apache in front of tomcat and use mod_jk2 to map sites to opencms

opencms.domain.com   maps to /sites/site1

the issue below shows only when accessing the admin through apache via:
	opencms.domain.com/opencms/opencms/system/login

but not when accessing the admin straight to tomcat via:
	hostname:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login
	(i.e. bypassing apache and the multisite mapping)

Jack