Re: [opencms-dev] New page cannot be created

lists at rueth.info lists at rueth.info
Tue Jan 11 08:00:01 CET 2005

Hi Asawari,

I had the same error message a year ago or so, so I cannot remember any
details. But it seems to have to do with the Xerces version you are
using. Locate the current xerces version of your Tomcat installation (I
think it is in libs or libs/endorsed) and replace it with a newer
Xerces version.

By the way: Why are you still using frame-, content- and mastertemplate
when creating a new page? As far as I am informed, this functionality
won't be supported starting with OpenCms version 6. I therefore
_strongly_ recommend to switch to the jsp template mechanism, which was
firstly described in the OpenCms 5 documentation modules (can be
downloaded from the OpenCms homepage).

Regards
Ulrich

asawari pujari <asawari_bhalchandra at yahoo.com> schrieb am 11.01.2005,