[opencms-dev] Repost: xml-content, encoding and export point

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Wed Jan 12 15:16:59 CET 2005

Hi Ulrich,

regarding "QUESTION 3":

You can set the option to export your classes while module creation or
take a look at /WEB-INF/config/opencms-modules.xml and insert this into
your module section:

<exportpoints>
                 <exportpoint uri="/system/modules/{...}/classes/"
destination="WEB-INF/classes/"/>
                 <exportpoint uri="/system/modules/{...}/lib/"
destination="WEB-INF/lib/"/>
</exportpoints>

HTH
Sebastian