[*** SPAM ***] Re: [opencms-dev] Is it possible to change the filetype to Page in the Database?

Chitra Prasad chitrap at andale.com
Wed Jan 12 15:23:31 CET 2005

Hi

I tried to import the HTML files using the HTML import module available with
the version 5.0. The import was successful without any exceptions. But when
we opened these pages to edit the HTML, the images were missing. When
checked the source code, some of the image files names invalid, some were
null and some of the images files names were cut. E.g. is the image name is
title_bg.gif, the source code shows "if". Why is this happening?

Regards
Chitra.