[opencms-dev] 404 in static export

lists at rueth.info lists at rueth.info
Thu Jan 13 08:28:02 CET 2005

Hi all!

I made a static export of my site "/sites/mysite/" (properties:
export=true, exportname=/mysite/) and it worked fine. Now I have
modified quite a few resources in the /sites/mysite/... folder and
subfolders. When I publish the site and re-do the static export, none
of these resources is exported and the log dialog sais "404" (whatever
this means).

How can I make sure that _all_ of my resources are exported after
publishing them? I have set the mode to "after-publish" and the
defaultpropertyvalue to "true".

Thanks in advance and regards
Ulrich

P.S. Maybe a short description of this mechanism and the
opencms-importexport.xml file would help many people...