[opencms-dev] Replace Classes in opencms.jar??

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at etnoteam.it
Thu Jan 13 09:42:00 CET 2005

Here is what I do (this only works for changes to the classes, not the
workplace).

I keep a CVS checkout, which I regularly update. I then run

	ant jar

on it to produce a fresh opencms.jar.
I stop the application server, copy the new opencms.jar under the
WEB-INF/lib directory of the exploded war and restart OpenCMS.

If there are changes to the workplace, you need to export all your data
and modules, reinstall from scratch and reimport.

Tristan