[opencms-dev] Lucene search How to in Alpaha3

Arash Kaffamanesh kaffamanesh at dmu-world.de
Fri Jan 21 21:43:27 CET 2005

You have to customize /webapps/opencms/config/opencms-search.xml
according to your sites structure.
Then go to the BackOffice  Administration --> Search and reindex your
pages. I had only problems with indexing /system/ folder in the Offline
Mode with OpenCMS alpha 3.
What's exactly your problem? Please send a trace of your opencms.log to
this list.
Do you have changed /sites/default to /sites/siteX?

Best Regards
Arash Kaffamanesh