[opencms-dev] Lucene search How to in Alpaha3

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Sun Jan 23 05:31:29 CET 2005

Because I am running OpenCMS 6A3 on my laptop for development purposes,
I changed the <directory/> node to the following in opencms-search.xml :
<opencms>
    <search>
        <cache>8</cache>
        <!--<directory>index</directory>-->
        <directory>C:\WINDOWS\Temp\Lucene</directory>

After running the index-re-builder I was able to confirm that the
directory was populated with files from Lucene.

I hope this helps.

(PS.  If you don't mind, please check out my other thread about
Advertisement Management in the 2005 Archives.)

--Daniel Rhoden