[opencms-dev] need help with the NEWS MODULE

Daniel Beinlich u15618 at hs-harz.de
Mon Jan 24 16:12:02 CET 2005

Hello @ all,

the news module I use is written by Mark Miller
( <http://www.hema.ch/personal/mark.miller/opencms/module_news.html>
http://www.hema.ch/personal/mark.miller/opencms/module_news.html). It’s the
version 2. I couldn’t find
another news module. I have read a lot of the page
http://opencms.al-arenal.de/ but this page is down. So
I couldn’t get any other versions or documentations of the news module.

I have successful install this module and I can insert a news entry and edit
an existing entry, but I don´t know how I can implement the news in my
website? The demo inside the module doesn´t work.

So, I really need your help and I hope that there is someone who can tell me
what I have to do

Dan