[opencms-dev] RE: ver. 6a3: Article Management Module

Thomas Schrein tsx37 at schrein.com
Wed Jan 26 15:49:21 CET 2005

I am looking for a news/article management system/modle for a running project. So
your effort is coming up just in time, fine :-)

I am in doubt, if it is not to early to upgrade to v6.x (im am using v5.x and the
project will be in test state until Mar05), but with your module it may be a good
idea to start testing v6.x and your module.
What would you suggest?

Regards
Thomas