[opencms-dev] Building OpenCMS in Eclipse

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jan 28 09:49:16 CET 2005

You need to configure the path information to the libs and source files
correctly in the Eclipse project settings.

As a start, I have attached the source / lib settings I use, maybe you can
just replace yours with these settings (file must be placed in the top-level
project folder.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior