[opencms-dev] Importing OpenCMS 5 website to OpenCMS 6

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Sun Jan 30 15:33:48 CET 2005

All,

what is the best way to import a JSP-Template based OpenCMS 5 website into
OpenCMS6. I used the export in OpenCMS 5 and then imported it. The problem
is that no jsptemplate folder exist in OpenCMS 6 anymore and you need no
XML-Template anymore. Also the controlcode wors differently and the folder
/system/bodies is used diffrently isn't it?

To me it looks like a lot of work to import an old OpenCMS5 website into
OpenCMS6. Is there any way to make this happen?

Thanks,

--Marcus