AW: [opencms-dev] Importing OpenCMS 5 website to OpenCMS 6

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Sun Jan 30 17:08:19 CET 2005

Hi Michael,

thanks for the quick reply. This is pretty much what I was doing. I have
some trouble with some HTML files where the control-code is not merged
properly and the german "Umlaute" are wrong. Any ideas?

Also, I just installed OpenCMS6 Alpha3 and got the following exception when
running the setup wizzard:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.opencms.setup.CmsSetupBean.prepareStep8bOutput(
Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspWriter;)Z
        at
org.apache.jsp.setup.step_005f8b_005fdata_005fimport_jsp._jspService(
step_005f8b_005fdata_005fimport_jsp.java:69)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper
.java:324)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--Marcus