[opencms-dev] OC5 - Jakarta-commons-httpclient

James jim at futurate.com
Mon Jan 31 12:52:54 CET 2005

How do I get Jakarta-commons-httpclient working with OpenCms5 in Linux?

I’ve referenced the jar files (including the commons-logging jars) in the
CLASSPATH and restarted Linux, but nothing happens.

Do I need to put the jar files into the lib folder in the WEB-INF folder of
opencms?

Do I also have to change the web.xml file to include some kind of servlet
mapping?!

Pleaseeeeeeese help…… thankyou..

---