[opencms-dev] How grant user to register into JSP from JSP?

simone.bortolaso at libero.it simone.bortolaso at libero.it
Mon Jan 31 10:41:57 CET 2005

Hi all i have opencms 5.0.1

I  find one login JSP into Opencms Mail list. The problem  that arise is when
submit  form to the opencms server. it say:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 1 access denied.
Detailed error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker] myuser.myuser.

the code is:

       try
  	      {

                username = name+"."+surname;

                Hashtable additionalInfos = new Hashtable();

additionalInfos.put(I_CmsConstants.C_ADDITIONAL_INFO_TOWN,citta);
                additionalInfos.put(I_CmsConstants.C_ADDITIONAL_INFO_ZIPCODE,cap);

                CmsUser createdUser =
cmsObject.addImportUser(username,cmsObject.digest(password),cmsObject.digest(password),"",name,surname,email,0,additionalInfos,defaultUserGroup,address,section,type);

                cmsObject.addUserToGroup(username,"Giornalisti"); //optional
                displayFormRegistrazione= false;
                createdUser.setDisabled();

              } catch (Throwable t){

                t.printStackTrace();
                System.out.println("ADMIN-USERDATA-CHILD-RESULT (CREATE USER): "
+ t);
	        String searchStr = "Duplicate entry";

                if(t.toString().indexOf(searchStr) != -1) {
		//AlreadyExistsException =true;
                displayFormRegistrazione= true;
      	      }
            }