[opencms-dev] (OpenCMS 6a3): Changing the CSS in WYSIWYG editor (htmlarea)

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Wed Feb 2 20:02:15 CET 2005

Special Thanks to *Andras Balogh* for his help.

Problem:
I would like to have the WYSIWYG (htmlarea) editor use the same css
(stylesheet) as the rest of my site so that it looks consistent during edit.

Solution:
You must define the path to your css / stylesheet within the 'template'
property of your jsp template file.  For example, if the page that you
are wanting to edit, and therefore display like the rest of your site,
is derived from the template located at
/system/modules/com.my.module/templates/core.jsp , you will click on the
jsp icon for core.jsp and select 'Properties'.  You would then need to
click on the 'Advanced' button.  In the empty field of the 'template'
property, enter the path to your css / stylesheet:
'/system/modules/com.my.module/resources/css/my.css '.  Click 'Ok' to
save.  You should now be able to test this setting by loading a page in
the editor.  Be sure to re-publish your template file (core.jsp in this
example) once you confirm that it works.