[opencms-dev] (OpenCMS 6a3): Changing the CSS in WYSIWYG editor (htmlarea)

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Tue Feb 1 08:54:21 CET 2005

Hello,

    If you check the file you are talking about, futher down you will see:
config.pageStyle = "@import url(<%= cms.link(wp.getUriStyleSheet()) %>);";
This tells HtmlArea what is the style of the page.
    I have read on this list that you should set the  path to your css
as 'template' property of your jsp template
(this is a little bit strange but works ;)).

Best regards,
Andras.