[opencms-dev] (OpenCMS 6a3): Changing the CSS in WYSIWYG editor (htmlarea)

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Mon Jan 31 22:39:17 CET 2005

I was looking through the source code in the VFS to try to see if I
could figure out how to import my site's stylesheet into htmlarea.  I
found a file called: /system/workplace/editors/htmlarea/editor.jsp

and on line 488 this:  // __editor.registerPlugin(CSS);

Does this work?  When I uncomment the line, it breaks the editor,
causing only the source to be shown and no control button row.

Does anyone know how to accomplish what I am wanting to do?  I found a
FAQ here (http://www.htmlarea.com/htmlarea_2/documentation.html#setup7)
but it obviously doesn't take OpenCMS into account.

Any feedback would be great.  Thanks